I’m excited to announce our next meeting on Wednesday 9th October.
Rose Pascoe will be our Guest Speaker. She is the Marketing Manager at C&D Restructure and Taxation Advisory.
Rose will be speaking about making marketing accessible and teaching us how to outsource, how to DIY and how to choose the best option for your business.
In this digital marketing age where content is king, how do you stay on top of content creation when you’re busy running a business?
Both outsourcing and doing it yourself can feel like a daunting task when both can end up costing you money and valuable time.
This workshop will give you the tools and the knowledge to get the most from your marketing activities. You’ll learn how to create and publish content in a snap and we’ll run through some exercises to get your creative juices flowing!
You’ll also gain the confidence to outsource your marketing when needed, whilst ensuring you get the desired result at a price that suits you.
Taking Marketing Into Your Own Hands:
- Using content to connect with your target audience in a meaningful and effective way
- Easy strategies for creating content
- Free resources for producing high quality online marketing materials
Outsourcing Your Marketing:
- Low-cost options
- Choosing the right person for the job
- How to prepare a brief that will get the best results for your business
Make sure to RSVP as you don’t want to miss this valuable workshop!
4/8 Boyland Ave, Coopers Plains, 4108
Wednesday, 9th October @ 7am
Can’t wait to see you there!